Cinnamon French Toast
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon + more for sprinkling!
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slices bread
- In a shallow dish, whisk the egg, vanilla extract, and cinnamon with a fork.
- Gently stir in milk.
- Dip bread in mixture, allowing both sides to be coated evenly.
- Place on a hot, non-stick griddle or frying pan for 1-2 minutes, sprinkle with cinnamon. Flip and brown on the other side.
- Serve warm topped with fresh berries and a drizzle of pure maple syrup.
Recipe Yields: 4 servings
PureSense Health Clients: 1 serving = 1 starch + 1 fat