Light & fresh yet very filling!
- 1 Bag Teriyaki Fresh Vegetible Kit (I absolutely love this veggie mix!)
- 4 cups cooked green lentils (BPA free canned – rinsed & drained is ok too)
- Tariyaki sauce that comes in package
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
Note: I’ve also bought the teriyaki bag mix but haven’t always use the sauce – in this case add in the following ingredients:
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 extra tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger (optional)
- heat up 1 tbsp of avocado oil in pan on high heat
- add the mixed vegetables and fry until al dente, stir in the lentils
- mix in the teriyaki sauce stir until all veggies and lentils are well covered. If you aren’t using the teriyaki sauce simply add the additional oil, salt, garlic powder and oregano. Stir well.
- Serve warm.
Recipe Yields: 4 Servings
PureSense Health Clients: 1 Serving = 4 protein + 1 fat + 2 Veggies