It’s a 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 meal tonight in our home & we’re currently enjoying this Vegan Lemon Orzo Soup for dinner tonight. Warm & comforting but at the same time both light and tangy.
What are you enjoying for dinner tonight? I’m always up for new & delicious dinner ideas! 🤩 Share in the comments below. (Or better yet tag @puresensehealth on instagram or facebook and share your meal idea photos!) 🧡
- 4 large carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 cans garbanzo beans/chickpeas ( Eden Organic BPA Free not strained)
- 8 cups @high_vibehealth vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup orzo
- 1 tsp ground dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (more or less to taste added just before serving)
- 3 cups chopped kale (optional)
- Wash and prep all vegetables.
- Add avocado oil to large soup pot and sauté onion, carrots and celery until soft.
- Add all other ingredients, including spices and bring to a boil. Reduce and simmer until orzo is completely cooked.
- Serve warm and add desired amount of fresh squeezed lemon juice just before serving.
Recipe Yields: 1 Large Pot of Soup
PureSense Health Clients: 1 cup of soup = 2 Proteins or 2 Fats or 1 starch and 1 fat