And sometimes you just have to let your kiddos have a say. I made this delicious chocolate banana mousse but the children insisted I top them both with crumbled Oreos…. I guess you just can’t win all the food wars!
- 4 medium-sized, very ripe avocados (about 100g each, peeled and pitted)
- 1 cup raw unpasteurized honey
- 1 cup Silk True Almond Milk (Unsweetened Original)
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/4 tsp fine salt
- and yes, as you can see I gave in…..ahem….oreos, for garnish. However, my preference would of been coconut flakes. 🙂
- Add all the ingredients into your food processor.
- Blend well until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the food processor as needed.
- Chill for 2 hours and serve layered as a beautiful parfait.
Recipe Yields 8 Servings
PureSense Health Clients – 1 Serving of Mousse = 1 Starch + 1 Fruit + 2 Fats (Using two crumbled Oreos for your garnish? Then just add 2 more fats.) Enjoy! 🙂