If you’re a coconut lover you’ll definitely want to make this healthy, no-bake treat!
These delightful little bites are easy to make, healthy and definitely satisfy that sweet tooth. 🙂
Trust me you’ll fall in love with your first bite! While you sit back and relax blissfully enjoying the sweet coconut, chocolaty taste, your body will be enjoying all the health benefits of coconut oil, absorbing loads of magnesium, iron, antioxidants and fibre!
Ahem…you can thank me later…. 😉
Here’s the recipe…
Chocolate Coconut Oat Clusters
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup 100% organic cacao powder
- 1/4 cup 100% pure organic maple syrup
- 1 cup large flaked rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add your coconut oil, and your maple syrup to a saucepan and warm them up together over low heat. Heat them just slightly until the coconut oil has completely melted. Remove from the heat and add your cacao powder, mixing well. Continue by adding the remainder of the ingredients and mix well.
- Line a mini muffin pan with 24 mini muffin liners and divide the mixture evenly among each one. Put the muffin pan in the freezer for 30 minutes or until hard.
Note: Keep these goodies in an airtight container in the freezer as they tend to soften up too much if left out for too long.
Recipe Makes: 24 Mini Chocolate Coconut Oat Clusters
PureSense Health Clients:
1 Chocolate Coconut Oat Cluster = 1 Starch