These cookies are soft, chewy and just simply ridiculous….I can’t get enough! I came up with the recipe for these a while ago and each time I make them I have to keep myself from eating all the cookie dough! LOL… Trust me, make them once and you’ll be addicted too. 😉
Super easy and just four simple steps. Enjoy! (Remember, you can always click on the photos for a larger view.)
- 1 cup Applesauce
- 1/2 cup Coconut Manna
- 1 cup Organic Sucanat (Sucanat is dehydrated sugar cane juice but you can substitute brown sugar in the recipe if you don’t have it.)
- 2 Large Eggs (you can substitute the eggs if you like with 2 tbsps Chia seeds and 6 tbsp water. Let it sit in a bowl to thicken before adding to mixture.)
- 2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 Cups Oats
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax
- 1 Cup Golden Organic Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Sucanat and apple sauce until smooth and then warm slightly for 40 seconds in the microwave. Next warm up the Coconut Manna. (40 seconds as well) After it has been warmed add it your applesauce mixture. Whisk in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, ground flax, oats and raisins. Add wet mixture to your dry and fold in until all ingredients are combined well.
- Drop heaping spoonful’s onto non-stick baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe yields 22 soft, chewy, irresistibly yummy cookies. 🙂
PureSense Health Clients:
1 Cookie =
2 Starch + 1 Free
or 1 Starch + 1 Fruit + 1 Fat