Crisp Mediterranean Salad
- 6 Tbsp olive oil (Lidrivio is my personal favourite!)
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp raw unpasterized apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1-2 pinches Sea Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3 large plum tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 large long english cucumber, coarsely chopped or sliced mini cucumbers.
- 1/2 medium red onion, peeled, chopped or thinly sliced
Want to make this salad a little more Greek?
Add the following:
- 1/2 cup black Kalamata olives
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- Prepare all vegetables and place in a large salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the olive oil, garlic, vinegar and lemon juice together.
- Pour dressing over veggies and add your oregano, pinch of salt and fresh dill. Toss all together and serve!
PureSense Health Clients: (Serves 4) 1 cup salad = 2 Veggies + 1 Fat (added the feta? Count as + 1 Dairy) 🙂