A dairy-free, antioxidant-filled chocolate delight!
The sweet dark chocolate taste with a little hint of coconut was simply delicious and totally hit the spot for me the other day!!! I swear, now that I have figured out how to make “healthy” chocolate right at home, just 3 simple ingredients! I have officially decided that I am going to chocolate cover my life! Who’s in?! 😉
Here’s the recipe:
Decadent Chocolate Coconut Cups
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup 100% organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup 100% organic pure maple syrup
- Add your coconut oil, and your maple syrup to a saucepan and warm them up together over low heat. Heat them just slightly until the coconut oil has completely melted. Remove from the heat, add your cacao powder and mix well.
- Line a mini muffin pan with 24 mini muffin liners and divide the mixture evenly among each one. Put the muffin pan in the freezer for 30 minutes or until hard.
Yes, that’s it, just two simple steps! Enjoy!!!
Note: Keep these goodies in an airtight container in the freezer as they tend to soften up too much if left out for too long.
Recipe Makes: 24 Mini Chocolate Coconut Cups
PureSense Health Clients:
- 1 Decadent Chocolate Coconut Cup = 2 Fat