Easy Cheesy Chicken Bake
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 jar Simply Organics Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 bag broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place uncooked chicken breasts on cutting board, pat dry with paper towel and cut them into cubes.
- Put chicken in a large glass Pyrex 4 qt baking dish, sprinkle with garlic powder and mix.
- Add the broccoli florets.
- Pour the whole jar of sauce over the chicken and broccoli and mix.
- Add 1/2 cup water to the jar and shake it up, pouring over the chicken and broccoli. Mix well.
- Top with dollops of ricotta cheese and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350F for about 35-40 minutes or until cooked.
Serve with rice, quinoa or simply enjoy on its own!
Recipe Serves 6
PureSense Health Clients: 1 serving = 4 Protein, 1 Dairy + 1 Vegetable