These little Easter Nests are not only cute, they’re easy to make and full of fibre! Trust me, your munchkins will love them!
Healthy Easter Nests
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups all bran twigs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp 100% pure vanilla extract
- Mini Easter eggs (Optional) You can also rest almonds in the middle of the nest.
- Melt coconut oil on your stove-top in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add your marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add your vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- Remove from heat, add your All Bran twigs and ground flax. Mix thoroughly.
- Pull small sections apart to shape into little nests, placing them in cupcake liners.
Note: Once you’re little fibre nests have cooled you can place 3 chocolate mini Easter eggs in the middle or a couple unsalted almonds for extra cuteness! 😉
Recipe Yields: 8 Mini Bird Nests
PureSense Health Clients:
1 Nest = 1 Starch or
1 Nest with 3 Eggs or 6 Almonds = 1 Starch + 1 Fat