Healthy brownies made with black beans, absolutely no flour required! Wait, what? 🙂 Yes, it’s true, they’re chocolatey, fudgy and super delicious. A gluten-free option everyone will love!
- 1 can Eden Organic 14oz – 398ml black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/3 cup organic cacao powder
- 3 tbsp ground flax seed
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup organic cane sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp pure organic peppermint oil (or 1/2 tsp if you want a stronger peppermint taste)
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (definitely not optional) 😉
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Blend all ingredients well in food processor until lump free. Pour mixture into an 8×8 non-stick cake pan and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe Yields: 9 Black Bean Brownies
PureSense Health Clients: 1 Brownie = 2 Starch