On-the-go breakfasts are sometimes a must with how busy our days can be.
Here is a berry delicious, high protein shake that will fill you up and keep you going all morning! 😉 I make mine in my nutribullet, but you can go ahead and mix it in any other high-powered blender.
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh/frozen berries
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup dry large flaked oats (I use Only Oats™ Pure Whole Grain Rolled Oats)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (Silk Unsweetened Original-I like it as it’s Carrageenan Free)
- 1/2 cup 1% plain cottage cheese or 1/2 cup Oikos plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop greens+ (I really like the “Natural Mixed Fruit” flavour.)
I add all the ingredients to my nutribullet and then add some ice-cold filtered water until it gets almost to the top of my nutribullet and then blend. If you’re using a different blender, add just 1 cup of water and blend. If you feel you want a thinner consistency, you can add more water after.
That’s it! Enjoy!
Makes 1 High Protein Mixed Berry Shake
PureSense Health Clients: 1 Shake = 2 Fruit, 1.5 Dairy & 2 Starch