- 2 cans of chickpeas (398ml each), drained, rinsed (BPA free)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas and add all ingredients to your food processor. Blend well.
- Taste time! See if you’d like to add any more garlic or salt and then pulse in the food processor a couple more times.
- Transfer to a container and place in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
PureSense Health Clients:
- 1 Tbsp of Hummus = 1 Fat or 1 Protein
- 1/4 cup of Hummus = 1 Starch