If you know me, you know that I absolutely love to cook and bake; but sometimes I just don’t have the time, and tonight is one of those nights.
Tonight just has to be a quick and easy recipe and there’s nothing better than my Vegetarian Dairy-Free Cheesy Pizza. Super simple, super easy and done in about 15-20 minutes. I’m also always on the lookout for a great dairy-free cheese and I swear I hit the jackpot with Daiya cheese! It’s a dairy free, soy free, casein free cheesy alternative; sooo good on everything!
- 4 naan bread
- 8 tbsp of organic tomato sauce
- 1 cup of Daiya Shredded Cheese (1/4 cup for each pizza)
- 1 cup frozen chopped kale (1/4 cup for each pizza)
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Place naan bread on non-stick baking sheet. Generously cover each naan with tomato sauce (2 tbsp on each) and top with 1/4 cup of chopped kale and grated cheese on each pizza . Go ahead and add any other vegetables you and your family will love. Other toppings that we love on this pizza are diced tomatoes, olives, green peppers and mushrooms.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then broil for 5 or until the pizza is a little crispy. We like ours extra crispy so we left it in a little longer.
That’s it! 🙂
Hope you enjoy the pizza as much as we do!
Note: Get your little super-star chefs involved! My kiddos LOVE helping me make dinner and this is the one recipe they can easily do all themselves; well… I do help them with removing the pizza from the oven and cutting it. 😉
PureSense Health Clients:
Vegetarian Dairy-Free Cheesy Pizza (1 Naan Pizza) = 3 Starch, 1 Dairy, I Veg & 2 Fat