Add a kick to any meal with my antioxidant-rich Lemon Curry Oven Roasted Veggies! D-lish!
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Yellow Zucchini
- 1 Parsnip
- 1 Pack Mushrooms (white Sliced 200g)
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon
- Curry Powder
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat your oven to 425F
- Wash and dry your vegetables. Peel your parsnip and remove the seeds from your peppers.
- Cut your veggies into large bite-sized pieces.
- Place all your veggies on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour avocado oil over your veggies or spray evenly with your oil mister. (Shhh….I have 3! I love them! You really should go pick one up if you don’t have one yet!) 😉
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder and curry powder evenly over all the veggies and combine well with your hands.
- Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Once removed from the oven squeeze the juice from 1/2 a lemon over all the veggies and serve immediately
Recipe Makes 8 Servings
PureSense Health Clients: 1 Serving = 2 Veggies & 1 Fat