Sometimes you just want a clean meal that is tasty and light, but yet still very satisfying.
Mediterranean Chicken with Steamed Broccolini
- 2, 5oz Chicken Breasts (I buy grain-fed, free-range & hormone-free from Balzac Meats)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 pkgs Broccolini (about 4 cups)
- Slice chicken breasts into small finger-like slices and sauté in avocado oil.
- Add the lemon juice, minced garlic, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper and keep sautéing until cooked.
- Meanwhile steam Broccolini for 3-5 minutes, or until tender (don’t let it over cook). Uncover, and add to sautéed chicken, mix together and serve.
Recipe Makes 2 Servings
Pure Sense Health Clients: 1 Serving = 5 Protein and 2 Vegetables