These good-for-you, nutrient-dense bars are a great go-to bar to enjoy as a snack, after a workout as even as a morning breakfast bar on your way out the door.
Coconut Bliss Bars
- 2 cups raw almond meal/flour (I use the almond meal left over from the homemade almond milk that I make. You could also finely grind your own almonds or use almond meal/flour from the store.)
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raw organic honey
- Pulse ingredients in food processor until well blended.
- Place all ingredients in a 9x9in. brownie pan and place in freezer until hard.
- Cut into 16 squares and store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in freezer for much longer.
Recipe Yields: 16 Coconut Bliss Bars
PureSense Health Clients: 1 Coconut Bliss Bar = 3 Fats or 3 Protein