No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Marshmallow Treats
- 1 ¼ cup 70% dark chocolate chips, dairy free
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 ½ cups marshmallows
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups rice krispies
- ¼ cup chopped dried apricots
- Place a long piece of parchment paper into a 9×9 inch pan, so as to help you remove the bars at the end.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for 20 second intervals, making sure to stir in between to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Add the peanut butter and honey, combine.
- Fold in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into the pan with parchment and spread evenly. No need to pat the mixture down.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until hard.
- Remove from freezer, let sit on the counter for 5 minutes and then lift out of pan holding the parchment paper.
- Divide into 32 equal slices. (Store in a tightly sealed Tupperware container in refrigerator until they’ve all been gobbled up!)
Recipe Yields 32 thin chocolate marshmallow treats
PureSense Health Clients: 1 treat = 2 starch or 3 fats