Full of healthy fats, fibre and protein, they’re such a nutritious and easy to make treat.
Peanut Butter Chia Balls
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw unpasteurized honey
- 1 cup dry oats (I used Bob’s Red Mill, Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats)
- 18 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Mix all ingredients in the food processor until smooth.
- Form into balls and chill in the fridge.
(You can store them in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for longer.)