Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
I just love fall; everything from the fresh crisp air, the beautiful fall colours, comfy sweaters and boots, warm crock-pot meals and of course pumpkin spice everything!
With fall being in full swing my kiddos were craving a pumpkin spice treat with all the warm delicious flavours of fall. I can honestly say I think my Pumpkin Spice Squares hit the spot. We enjoyed them fresh out of the oven topped with a dollop of whipped cream and cinnamon! Oh, and soooo good accompanied with a fresh cup of vanilla nut cream coffee. Bliss…..
Pumpkin Spice Squares
- 1 can 398ml organic pumpkin (BPA Free)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup icing sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour (I used a gluten-free all-purpose flour)
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 8×8 non-stick square cake pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into squares, top with whipped cream and enjoy!
These pumpkin spice squares are high in fibre, vitamin A, gluten-free, and low in sugar; a delicious treat you won’t feel guilty indulging in.
Recipe Yields: 9 Pumpkin Spice Squares
PureSense Health Clients: 1 Square = 1 Starch + 1 Fat