A different twist to the traditional salad.
Raspberry Mandarin Walnut Salad
- 2 Cups Organic Mixed Baby Greens
- 2 Tbsp Shelled Walnut Halves
- 1/4 cup Mandarins – Organic
- 1/4 cup Raspberries – Organic
- Rinse all your ingredients and set them aside.
- Dry your baby greens with a salad spinner. If you don’t have one, no biggie, just absorb excess moisture by placing greens between some paper towel and lightly pressing on them.
- Add greens into your salad bowl and top with your walnuts and fruit.
So simple, right? This salad is amazing with my homemade Creamy Raspberry Salad Dressing.
Note: In the photo I made a larger salad to serve four of us. Just simply take this recipe and double, triple etc. based on how many you’d like to serve. It also tastes wonderful topped with grilled chicken. Sooo good… Enjoy! 🙂
PureSense Health Clients:
1 Serving of salad without the dressing = 2 Vegetables + 2 Protein + 1 Fruit.