This nutrient dense, yet simple recipe is a family favourite; so much so that my little guy made a special request for it for his birthday dinner!
- 4 Fillets – 6oz each Wild Organic Salmon
- 4 tbsp Roasted Sesame Seeds
- Garlic Powder
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Small Handful’s of Broccolini ( or as much as you like) 😉
- Maple Glaze
Ingredients For the Maple Glaze
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Bragg All Purpose Liquid Soy Seasoning (natural Soy Sauce Alternative)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse your salmon fillets well and place onto paper towel. Pat dry.
- Rub the salmon down with a little olive oil and coat the fillets with sesame seeds.
- Place each salmon fillet onto parchment paper or foil (use a large enough piece so that you can close it up.)
- Sprinkle a little garlic powder onto each fillet and then drizzle some of the maple glaze on your salmon (about 1 tbsp on each). I like to save some of the maple glaze and pour it on top right before I serve the fish.
- Wrap up the salmon fillets with a serving of broccolini. Drizzle olive oil onto your broccolini and a pinch of himalayan pink salt. For those not sure how to wrap salmon in parchment paper click here.
- Repeat with the remaining salmon fillets and place on a large backing tray and then into the oven.
- Bake for 22 minutes. Once done open carefully with scissors making sure not to burn yourself.
- You can serve this dish with the parchment paper or you may plate it without.
PureSense Health Clients
1 Serving of Sesame-Crusted Maple Glazed Salmon with Brocolini = 6 Protein + 2 Vegetable