I think these are the best pancakes I’ve made so far! No dairy, no eggs, no sugar! Just fresh strawberries, whole wheat flour and Almond milk! (ok yes, that’s some whipped cream on top…forgive me) 🙂
Here’s the recipe:
• 2 cups fresh strawberries chopped
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• 2 tbsp wheat germ
• ½ cup quinoa flakes
• 2 tsp baking powder
• A pinch of salt
• 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
• 15 drops of Stevia
• 1 ½ cups Silk Almond Milk (unsweetened)
• 1 Tbsp Coconut oil (make sure it’s in liquid form if not just warm it up in the microwave for 30 seconds)
1. Mix all your dry ingredients together in large bowl, then mix your wet ingredients together and combine.
2. With a large serving spoon put medium size amounts of the pancake mixture on hot pan/skillet. The mixture will be lumpy because of the strawberries.
That’s it, pretty simple! Just make sure you let the first side cook well before flipping. Simply top with some pure maple syrup and enjoy! Yummm!
PureSense Health Clients – 1 Pancake = 1 Starch + 1/4 Fruit