Fluffy Vegan Strawberry Pancakes
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cups Silk Almond Milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a medium bowl combine the almond milk , apple cider vinegar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl add your dry ingredients. (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon) Pour the liquid mixture into the dry and whisk until smooth. Let mixture rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto a non-stick pan/skillet on medium heat. Top with a few strawberries.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden brown.
- Serve warm and top with some pure maple syrup!
Recipe Yields: 4 Servings
PureSense Health Clients – 1 Serving = 2 Starch + 1/2 Fruit