Lazy Sunday’s call for pancakes.
This recipe is super easy and I used Bob Red Mill’s Pancake mix with a few other wholesome ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need.:
- 2 cups Bobs Red Mill 10 Grain Pancake Waffle Mix
- 2 1/2 cups Skim Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup Wheat Germ
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, eggs, vanilla and oil; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour small amounts of the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- When top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden brown.
- Serve warm with syrup or honey and a side of fruit!
Recipe Yields: 20 Delicious Pancakes
PureSense Health Clients: 1 Pancake = 1 Starch