A little bit sweet, a little bit salty…and a whole lot of deliciousness!
- 1 can Tuna (canned packed in water)
- 3/4 cup Mango
- 2 cups mixed greens (of your choice)
- himalayan pink salt and oregano (a couple of pinches each)
- 1 tsp dill (fresh or freeze-dried)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Wash + prep greens. Add into bowl.
- Drain tuna + add to salad.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and oregano, dill and add the vinegar.
- Top with mango chunks, toss and serve!
Recipe Yields: 1 Tuna Mango Salad
PureSense Health Clients: 1 Salad = 1 Fruit, 4 Protein, 2 Vegetables + 1 Fat