Easy Breakfast Ideas
My B R E A K F A S T today was super simple but sooo filling! 🍎 ~ Sometimes I’m craving a large breakfast with eggs, bacon and toast, and other times it’s simply, oatmeal, a smoothie or even a meal replacement bar/drink. All are great options, however, ensuring adequate protein & fibre are key to being satiated and having sustainable energy throughout the day.
Some of my favourite breakfast options include:
– This Rye bread + Peanut Butter + Apple pictured above.
– Protein Smoothie ( 1 scoop protein powder + 1 fruit + dairy + greens)
– Breakfast Parfait (Greek Yogurt + All Bran Buds + Fruit + Nuts & Seeds)
– Steel Cut Oats + Fruit + Nuts & Seeds (such as Chia, hemp, flax, slivered almonds etc..)
– Mandelade (Soaked + Ground almonds + sunflower seeds with a grated apple + cinnamon)
– Open-faced Breakfast Toast (1 slice sprouted grain bread + 1 slice cheese + 1 egg over hard with a fruit)
– Meal Replacement Bar (when I’m rushing out the door)
– Traditional Bacon & Eggs with toast.
– Avocado Toast + Egg
Looking for some more breakfast ideas? Take a look at our breakfast recipes on the blog here.
Do you eat breakfast? What’s your favourite breakfast to have? Tell me in the comments below!